FurFresh Grass-fed Beef Bone Broth Liquid Concentrate is made with 100% human grade beef leg (marrow) bones. This Beef Bone Broth for dogs and cats contains the highest level of collagen in any food.
This beef bone broth is made from 100% human grade Australian and New Zealand grass-fed beef leg bones that are slow-cooked at low temperatures for over 20 hours. This gentle process maintains the highest ingredient integrity and extracts the most nutrient-dense marrow. The result is a thick, gelatin that you simply mix with water and serve.
- Not a powder! Unlike some others on the market, FurFresh beef bone broth concentrate is never denatured or reconstituted
- Naturally preserved with evaporated sea salt - no refrigeration needed until the jar is opened
- Serve warm, cold or freeze into Pupsicools
- Ideal for older dogs and cats, dogs recovering from illness or dogs who need a little encouragement to eat
- Excellent addition to a cat's drinking water to encourage more water consumption for UTI management and prevention
- Helps to build young bones and muscles in puppies
- The perfect way to rehydrate freeze dried foods like our deliciously nutritious freeze dried dog food range
The grass-fed beef bone broth gelatin, contains collagen protein and over 19 amino acids that are vital to the health of your dog and cat.
Feeding Guide and Dosage
To rehydrate dry food: mix with harm water and stir to dissolve. Please not that it is entirely normal for the broth to look cloudy or opaque white in colour because it contains all the good fats and collagen.
- Cats & Dogs <5kg = 1/4 teaspoon with 150ml warm water
- Cats & Dogs 5-15kg = 1/3-1/2 teaspoon with 200ml warm water
- Dogs 15-25kg = 3/4 teaspoon with 250ml warm water
- Dogs 25kg+ = 1 teaspoon with 500ml warm water
Refrigerate after opening - best used within 12 months of opening.