Dog Rashie - Your pooch will love this fun and safe new design!
In the hot summer heat, your pup would love a swim too! Australia is known for its extreme UV rates and while it is great for your pup to spend time at the beach or in the pool, they should always be protected from the sun. Sandy Snoots has created a gorgeous range of dog rashies, that will help keep your pooch sun safe in the hot summer heat, while also letting them show their personalities in a beautiful new style. This dog rashie is created to protect, to be easy and to look fabulous! Made in Australia from recycled polyester and elastane which is certified UPF 50+ for your pups protection. These rashies are soft, comfortable and designed with colourfast dyes that are resistant to chlorinated and saltwater, the perfect materials to maintain that fresh, bright print for years to come.
These designs are created to bring to mind tropical beaches with the sandy coloured animal print and beautiful flower arrangements. Your pups brand new dog rashie will keep them safe, while also looking absolutely PAWsome!
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- Gorgeous dog rash vest to keep your pup safe.
- Made with 73% recycled polyester and 27% elastane.
- Colourfast dyes that are resistant to chlorinated and saltwater.
- Premium zipper from Jet Zipper.
- Stunning and adorable prints to let your dog feel fabulous.
- Great for sun protection and raising awareness for skin cancer in dogs.
You and your pooch will LOVE this brand new Dog Rashie, and you pup will be the talk of the sand and sun!
Check out the rest of our beautiful dog beach range!
- Rinse off any excess sand with cold water (especially the zipper slider!!)
- Wash your dog rashie separately in a cold or warm water delicate cycle
- Wash before use
- Be sure to follow our care instructions so that your gorgeous rashie will look great for all your sunny and sandy adventures!
Please note that this dog rashie has been designed for sun protection but not temperature control. Unfortunately, this means that Sandy Snoots dog rashies may not be suitable for all weather conditions or breeds. Please consult with your vet if unsure.
Remember to supervise your pooch at all times, and ensure they have regular shade breaks and fresh drinking water!