Delicious DIY Christmas Dog Treats
Have you ever wondered why Santa gets all the delicious cookies and you don't, even after being a good boy or good girl all year? We're sure it's just because your hoomas haven't heard of this very easy but yummy recipe for Christmas dog cookies from BarkPost. They will get you drooling, so grab your hoomas and make them bake this delicious treat for you.
- 2 cups flour (whole wheat is best)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Water as needed
- mini Christmas cookie cutters or use our Bone Cookie Cutter
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees celcius
- Combine all of the ingredients above until it forms a soft dough. You can add a small amount of water if the dough is dry.
- Roll out the dough on some baking paper and cut out using holiday cookie cutters.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for about 15 – 18 minutes.
- Cool and serve! You can store these for later in an airtight plastic container.
All done. Now its time to DEVOUR!
Awesome recipe by Aimee Beltran over at BarkBox.