DOGUE will gladly offer a refund on purchases (excluding delivery charges) if;
- The product is returned within 30 days of purchase
- You return the product in original condition, unworn and with tags attached
- You can supply proof of purchase
Sale and Flash Sale items, however, are final sale and are unable to be returned for change of mind.
DOGUE doesn’t offer a traditional exchange policy due to pricing differences between products. Instead, we invite customers to return their item(s) to the below address and place a new order for their desired item(s), which we would send out to you as soon as possible.
To claim a refund, please return your item(s) with your name, order number and a brief explanation of the problem to:
DOGUE Online Returns/Refunds
5-7 Denison Street, Bondi Junction, NSW, 2022, Australia
- We recommend using registered post so that your parcel is not lost in transit.
- All returned goods are the responsibility of the customer until they reach us.
- DOGUE will not refund or exchange any items that have been damaged or lost in transit.
- Refunds are credited to the original card or Paypal account that the customer paid with. It may take up to 2-3 business days for the funds to reach your original payment method.
- Please note that if your items are dirty, used or damaged, a refund may be refused or a cleaning fee may incur.
- For any other questions, please contact email@example.com
If you believe an item purchased is faulty and the 30-day returns period has lapsed, you are entitled to request a refund or replacement. The product will be inspected by the DOGUE team before a resolution is provided.
DOGUE reserves the right not to accept a refund or send a replacement of a faulty product if the fault is a result of:
- Damage caused by misuse or not following care instructions
- Normal wear and tear from use
For faulty products please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and a brief explanation of the problem including photos.