Created by Pet Lovers. Recommended by Vets. Enjoyed by Pets.
Hemp Pet was originally created to help a much-loved family pet who was suffering from skin cancer. In 2016 Arthur and Sandra Wajs (together with Nicole Sylvia) began to use Cannabis Oil (mixed with coconut oil) on Bella, their staffy. Within a few weeks, after commencing the treatment, Bella was beginning to get better.
After experiencing the amazing health benefits of Hemp firsthand, Arthur, Sandra and Nicole teamed up with Australian scientists, hemp industry experts, naturopaths, and vets to develop Hemp Pet. The first Australian made Hemp pet range to be introduced to the market.
Hemp Oil is being recognised as a true super-food with a vast array of nutrients considered to be important for good health. Hemp is quickly growing in popularity as a supplement for humans and companion animals.
- Made with organic beef liver and New Zealand Hoki infused with hemp oil, hempseed hearts, and hemp protein.
- The liver is the organ that removes toxins from the body. By only using organic beef liver in their recipes, Hemp Pet has ensured only the highest quality ingredients are used, as the liver used in the treats has not been exposed to toxic pesticides and chemicals.
- Great for customers who are interested in trying hemp products while providing a tasty treat for their pets.
Hemp Oil Blend
- Loaded with Omega 3, 6, and 9 for skin and coat, joint health, brain function, and anti-fungal properties.
- Support for normal function and growth of cells, nerves, muscles, and organs throughout your body.
- Great for customers requiring an Omega 3 supplement (potentially already using fish oil or flaxseed oil) but are curious about hemp. Perfect for staffies, bullies, and -oodles who are prone to itchy toes, ears, irritated bellies, or dry skin. MCT oil can also be a mood and cognitive booster, making it the perfect addition to a senior pet's diet to support brain function, or to pets prone to yeast infections who require its anti-fungal properties.
- Higher concentration of nutrients and chlorophyll than standard hempseed oil.
- Contains nutrients (EFAs, Omega 3 and 6, and gamma-linoleic acids) to promote healthy immune system, good cardiovascular health, heart health, shielding the brain, supporting healthy joint function and maintain homeostasis.
- Great for topical application on dry, itchy patches. The anti-inflammatory properties may be higher with the Nectar, so it's perfect for those pets with mobility issues. The price point makes it the perfect entry-product into the world of hemp without forking out hundreds for the Hemp Drops!
Margaret Hennessy - CEO at DOGUE
Coco-NUT is a sixteen-year old Shih Tzu x Fox Terrier. In 2018 she was diagnosed with collapsed disc space between several of her vertebrae. We have been managing well through mainstream pain management and anti-inflammation until March this year, when she no longer wanted to come on her daily walks and was suffering from shaking episodes. We initially opted for further pain killers, but this did not make any difference. We then trialed Hemp Oil by Hemp Pet, a new range we were introducing to DOGUE and stopped the additional pain killer. By the end of the first week, Coco-NUT was a much brighter girl, and keen to join more activity. By the end of the second week, she was no longer experiencing the shakes and going on walks again. She is still doing well and has a second lease on life.
Maddy Parry – Owner at Maddy’s Dog School
Hemp Pet has really improved my dog’s quality of life - I would highly recommend. My 12-year-old Border Collie x Shih Tzu was diagnosed with degenerative joint disease and it seemed imminent that he would need to start injections. I decided to seek alternative options as he finds trips to the vet quite traumatic. Since starting him on Hemp Pet, we have noticed reduced stiffness and soreness after exercise and big improvement in his mood too!
Shop the Hemp Pet range In-Store or Online at DOGUE!
Find out more about Hemp Pet here