These adorable Paw Print Christmas Decorations are the paw-fect DIY activity for you and your pup this festive season!
- 1/2 cup of corn starch
- 1 cup baking soda
- 3/4 cup of water
- Put the corn starch and baking soda in a saucepan, stirring the water in slowly.
- Place on a medium burner and stir constantly
- When the mixture has come together as a doughy ball remove from the heat and let cool until you can handle it comfotably.
- Knead the dough for a minute to make it really smooth then section into pieces, roll into balls and press flat.
- Now press your dogs paw into the dough as firmly and evenly as possible.
- Use a toothpick to make a small hole at the top of the ornament (to thread some string through!).
- Finally, place in the oven and bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes .
Now you can thread through some festive string and it is ready for the tree!
Thanks Cornflower Blue for the great Christmas idea!
Merry Christmas and happy howl-idays,